Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Finally

 Big Drum Roll

I got one room cleaned out at the other house.  I can see some progress!

Still a lot to do.  Still a lot of problems but having a room done is a big achievement. I never thought I would get this far.


First room

This room is the larger bedroom, the one I'll be using.  I want to get a small sofa bed for Hannah to use when she comes to visit. I can finally start to see what I can do in the house, see myself living there, and plan what to do with the rooms.

View from the room

The land next to us is empty at the moment but there is a possibility that houses will be built there.

We are still having problems with the water not being turned on.  I need to find the water meter because the main water switch will be there as well. But I have no idea where it is. I looked around for about half an hour but couldn't see it. I have the basic house plans but no schematics for water or electricity.  

And the bees are back.  Not that many but the area will need to be spayed again.

This morning was good.  Didn't do as much as I would have liked but got something done.

I guess just keep on doing bit by bit.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment