Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Half Way Through....

 ...the busy week.

And I'm done for!

Went back to the doctor yesterday, my shingles have gone but left me feeling exhausted all the time.

Walked back home, it's just twenty minutes, downhill, so not that bad but yesterday it killed me!  The weather was warm yesterday and my body isn't adjusting to the change. 

Today was back to the other house.  Couldn't do that much there either but did get the last furniture out of the one room.  I wanted to start cleaning but the water wasn't turned on!  

The last room was cleaned out

The bits on the floor are just trash that must be put together.

I wasn't feeling so good, again the heat and humidity today was rather high.  After an hour or so I gave up. 

On the way home we stopped by a supermarket.  Unfortunately my blood sugar dropped and I got very dizzy, at one point I thought I was going to pass out.  This is the first time in ages that has happened.  I'll have to take something to snack on next time, just some fruit or something!

I have to think about meals for the summer.  When it's cool it's so easy to cook but as the weather warms up it gets harder and harder.  I can live on salads, but the kids want "real food".  

Tomorrow is my busy teaching day.  Not difficult lessons but a few back-to-back.  Going to make some lesson plans.  I wanted to do that during my holiday but couldn't!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment