Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2024

Fatigue

 I get tired very easily!

Before I had shingles I would go to the other house, work for up to 4 hours, and sometimes shop on the way home, then feel awful the next day.

Since recovering from shingles I feel like that all day, every day!  I wash dishes then feel like I've run a marathon!!  I sleep as much as possible but am still tired.  I don't feel refreshed at all.

Yesterday was awful, physically tired but also the most awful brain fog.  I tried to watch TV but couldn't follow the plot. Decided to read but kept reading the same sentence!  I thought I was going crazy!

Checked on the internet, apparently, this kind of fatigue is normal after having a virus!  I know the last few times I had flu and when I had covid it took up to a month to feel 100%. The problem is that I can't take a month to recover, I have to try and get the other house cleaned, organize things here, and of course the daily things that need to be done!  I'm getting the kids to do as much as possible but they are also tired. I'm trying not to panic but I see time passing so fast and the move is looming on the horizon! I keep telling myself we will get there!  I don't know how but we will!!

Why?

Mikey with ice cream on his head! He said he had his hands full!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment