Recipes

Friday, August 7, 2026

Yet Another This And That Post

 I have writer's block!

Or a boring life at the moment, as I have no idea what to write about!

Part of the problem is that I don't get out much; the heat makes it almost impossible to move from my room! I feel as if my life has become very small, just this room, my computer and TV.

I'm keeping myself occupied by making T-shirt designs. I need to learn how to draw or design, as using AI can be very frustrating. 

I decided to use this picture I made.

I asked AI to change the cat; it asked: "What cat?"

But after a lot of back and forth, it came up with this image.

This is nice, but it looks like a photo stuck on a T-shirt. I want it to look more natural.
I have a few pictures like this now, as my prompts aren't very effective. Can I sell them as cards or wall art? Something else to explore.
Hannah is home for a few days. She asked if she could come back for a while. I asked why; she said that she misses the cats! I thought she would say that she misses me or my cooking! Last night the cats were fighting, so I kept telling Hannah to see to them; she misses them, so she can take care of them.

AI has just finished making a design from that picture, only took an hour of back and forth. I'm using free AI at the moment; I hope I can get a paid subscription soon!

Here is the finished product.

The AI on the site that I'm using to create the T-shirts makes a title for each product. The original title for this was "Wolf Silhouette Looking At The Moon"; it's not a wolf!



No comments:

Post a Comment