Recipes

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Summer Fatigue.....Natsubate

 I've been feeling awful for the past couple of days. Extremely tired, no appetite, nausea and dizzy. Looks like I have summer fatigue, natsubate in Japanese.

Yesterday Hannah and I met some friends for lunch; that was nice, just chatting and laughing, but I had no appetite. I ordered a sandwich but couldn't eat all of it. I bought it home but just ate the chicken filling! Last night was rather cool, which meant the cats had the energy to fight all night! I fell asleep at 4:30; my alarm went off at 5 o'clock.

Today I'm exhausted; I couldn't eat lunch, and I couldn't get all the chores I planned to do either. I just feel so blah; I can't focus on reading or even watch TV! Just writing these few sentences has taken ages as I've made so many mistakes!

I'm rather upset with myself, as it has suddenly gone a bit cooler. Today was just 33℃. Still hot but a lot better than last week when the tempretures were hovering around 40℃.  I know that at 33℃ I can actually work away from the air conditioner for a while; I planned on cleaning the corridor floor but never got round to it.

Never mind, this will pass, and my floors will still need cleaning!

How do people survive without air conditioning? I've been running mine 24/7 recently! I don't want to see my electric bill!

Just a few photos Hannah took last week: a beautiful sunset.




I think she took these on her way here!

I'm going to fight with AI; I'm still trying to design some T-shirts. Some of the designs I've made are really nice, but they don't look good on T-shirts. I'm wondering if I can make digital products for people to download and print themselves!


I think this would make a cute card or small wall poster!

More to study!


No comments:

Post a Comment