I got spoilt for my birthday!
A good friend sent me a book that I'm going to start as soon as I finish Pride and Prejudice, which is taking longer than I thought, but almost there!
Christopher bought me a new cover for my phone; the cats had scratched my old one to pieces!
![]() |
| My old phone cover |
![]() |
| My new cover and a backscratcher |
![]() |
| Inside my new phone cover |
He also bought me a new cord to recharge my phone; I keep breaking them, and a back scratcher!
Christopher treated everyone to cake as well.
![]() |
| Cake from Christopher |
I was in my room yesterday evening. I could hear Mikey, David and Christopher talking and laughing; I wondered what they were up to! They were sitting, playing a card game. I'm glad that even as adults, they enjoy each other's company and like spending time together.
![]() |
| Just hanging out! |
We drove to the city where Hannah lives. Of course we got lost!
I've been to Hannah's place many times, but because I don't drive, I don't pay much attention to where we are going! I remember parts of the journey, but how we get to a certain road, I have no idea! David is bad with directions and gets lost on the commute to and from his workplace, even after over a year of driving the same route! We only got lost twice, not too bad!
We picked up Hannah but had a bit of time before our reservation, so we went to a recyle shop. Hannah got herself some nice jeans and a top. She always does well at these recyle places; she got a new outfit for about 1,000 yen, £5. Another reason I should lose weight: I have to buy from catalogues. I would love to shop in these recyle places; lovely clothes and, if you are careful, very cheap!
We got to the restaurant. It was a conveyor belt sushi restaurant.
As we sat down, Land of Hope and Glory started to play! I tried to record it; you can just hear it!
This played every 10 minutes or so! I have no idea why!
There was some sushi going round on the conveyor belt, but most of it you had to order. We kept watching the same things going round!
We ordered a selection of sushi and miso soup; Hannah got some fries. Both Christopher and Hannah had cake. I was stuffed by that time, so I just had a taste of Hannah's.
![]() |
![]() |
| Enjoying the cake! |
I'm so lucky with my kids; they are really caring.
I had a lovely birthday!
A friend has challenged me to do 15 minutes of exercise, so I'm going to start tomorrow.
I'll give an update in a week!











No comments:
Post a Comment