I should say new to me!
One of my dear friends is going back to her own country early next year, so she is starting to get rid of things that she no longer needs or uses. She already gave me a load of books. Yesterday I got to pick up a desk that I had admired for many years!
![]() |
| My old desk |
I love that I have space for my books and that it closes up. I don't usually let the cats in my room, but sometimes they get in. With the desk closed, they can't get to my computer- one less worry!
The desk area itself is bigger, which means I have more space to study. I like having my books spread out when I study; this will help a lot!
Mikey took me; we had to use David's car, which is bigger and has an air conditioner that works!
The drive there was nice; I enjoy seeing the countryside, but I wasn't enjoying the road- very bumpy!
On the way back, Mikey started to laugh; he told me to take a photo of a shop sign.
![]() |
This is a recyle shop. The name of the shop is "Treasure Factory", which you can see on the building. Unfortunately, the name didn't fit onto the sign. So it got shortened to "Treasure Facku"!
I had a lovely day, talking with my friend and having a nice ride out!
I'm desperate for the heat to break. The garden is now called the jungle; I have to get out and start cutting down the trees, bushes and weeds as much as possible. I thought about going out this morning, but at 7:30 it was already 31℃, a bit too hot to work in for me!
You can hear the insects; it can get very noisy!
I'm still working on my T-shirts, but running out of ideas for quirky, cute designs! If anyone has any ideas, let me know!




No comments:
Post a Comment