Again, new to me!
On impulse, David, Hannah and I dropped into a recycle shop, one of the chain-store type. I've seen branches in most cities in northern Kyushu; I don't know if they have branches nationwide. The name of the store is 2nd Street; I think it's a good name for a recycle shop.
I find that the goods there are usually expensive; some things are cheaper new. But when they have a sale, the prices are very good! Hannah always does well on their sales!
Today Hannah picked up a very nice blouse for just 500 yen, about £2!
David and I had a look at the furniture. I wanted to buy a better cupboard for the kitchen. There were some lovely pieces! We spent ages debating what to buy, what would fit in the area that we were thinking of and what would be big enough for everything that we have!
I really didn't want to spend a lot of money, as I hope to remodel the kitchen, so this would just be something temporary. This is the unit we went with in the end.
![]() |
| Inspector Fluffy. |



No comments:
Post a Comment