Recipes

Wednesday, October 2, 2024

It's Finally Cooler

 Yesterday's high was 31C, today 18C!!

I'm so happy, I like this weather, it's cool and rainy.  But it's not going to last, Saturday and Sunday will be back to 31C, according to my app, I really hope it doesn't get that hot. I'm finished with hot weather!

I made chicken stew for lunch today, there's enough for dinner as well, plus I'll steam some sweet potatoes for after. Nice autumn food!! Being able to cook without sweat dripping off my face makes me happy.

The cats are starting to sleep together, that shows how cold it is!  Mama cat got on David's lap this morning!

Mama on David's lap

Cats sleeping together

Hannah went on an adventure this morning to a teacher's training college, two hour train ride! The library there has the books she wanted to check for her thesis. She spent just over an hour there but got dizzy and decided to come back early. This was the first time she's been on a train since she had her seizure, she is still worried about having another one, I guess it will take time for her to have confidence in her body again!

I'm sitting here enjoying a nice cup of tea, I don't drink tea that often when it's hot, so this is a nice treat.

Need to do more packing, hope to go to the other house Friday or Saturday, both days would be best!

Just a month until the move!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment