Recipes

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Having A Laugh

 We bought a cake yesterday to celebrate Hannah passing her test!

David chose the cake, a cute cat cake for Halloween.

The first thing was  Hannah saying that it was too cute to cut and eat! We had to take the face off before we cut it!!

Cute, it even had toe-beans!


I wanted some photos of Hannah and the cake.  Something to remember this time.

Hannah, looking very happy!

Hannah and me, I'm really happy but was so tired!!

Of course when the phone cameras start we end up with lots of crazy photos!
Hannah has an app which has filters on it, so Hannah and I ended up looking like strange cats!

Cats?

I took one of the toe-beans. These were so realistic, whoever made them is very artistic!

Cute!

But the funniest photo was one Hannah took of David. This not photo-shopped. I think it had something to do with the angel. Hannah was sitting on the floor, David standing by the window.

Weird?

Cropped version

He's not that tall and even though he is skinny, not that skinny. It's the head that got me! It looks like it's been pasted on!
It was so nice just to enjoy ourselves, have a laugh and be together. 
With this move we are coming to an end of an era.
Hannah is moving out next month. Mikey next year. It's good and I'm happy that they are moving on with their lives but change isn't easy. 
My emotions are all over the place, happy and sad at the same time!




No comments:

Post a Comment