Recipes

Thursday, October 17, 2024

A Few Photos

 Hannah took a few photos of the city she is moving to.

I found the area around the station to be very beautiful, it's recently been reformed and is now a very pleasant place, with a good variety of shops, restaurants and cafes!

In the station we came across this guy, all decked out for Halloween.

Halloween

I wonder if they will do the same for Christmas.

Near the station are a collection of statues, famous men from the cities history.



The guy on the right looks like he has an iPad!


There's information about the different people.


On Wednesday we went to the other house. I found some chairs to put into my reading area.

They are old, older than Hannah! I used them in the entrance of one of the houses we had, a waiting area for students and the naughty chair for my kids.  I was going to throw them out but since they've been there the area has become a hang out. We have a coffee break after a couple of hours work, every one who is there comes and sits, looks through the books, have a nice chat. I hope that area can keep being like that!


Nice place to hang out

Once we move in I'll see about getting or making some covers for the chairs.

I'm feeling rather overwhelmed with all that needs to be done.

Cleaning, packing, moving stuff from here. Sorting out utilities, getting toilets sorted at the other house, cleaning out the office in the storage building. Then helping Hannah with her process. We went to an electrical store today. I might be able to get a loan so I can buy some things for her. I spent most of the night trying to figure things out!

I have a long to do list. I cross off 3 things and add 10 more. As much as I don't want to move I really just want it finished with now!

A lot of the work now is me supervising the boys, they have more energy than me!

Christopher stayed home on Wednesday and cooked lunch, chicken liver, very tasty! Another cook helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment