Recipes

Thursday, October 10, 2024

What A Day

 I think I'm too tired!

I set my alarm for 7am but got up at 8am! Not a good start!

I broke the yolk in an egg I was frying, and made 4 pieces of toast instead of three.

Silly mistakes but it shows how tired I am!  I feel like everything is in slow motion!  

I was putting together things to take to the other house and broke a set of plastic drawers. I picked it up by the top, which came off and the whole thing fell to pieces, scattering the contents everywhere!

On the way to the other house we stopped at a store to pick up some cleaning supplies. I was looking for David, so I called him on my phone. After the call I tried to put my phone away but dropped it. Of course it's broken!!

The next couple of weeks are going to be busier than ever. I wanted to hire my husbands friend to help move the big stuff. He has a small company that does moving, house cleaning and gardening. I asked David to call him, David sometimes works for him, but David said he isn't working because he has hurt his back. So we need to find someone else who can help with moving the big stuff!  I was hoping that my husband's friend could help as he would accept monthly payments!! 

Cats lined up!

At least the cats are happy! It's a bit cooler but still too warm for October, 26C today!



No comments:

Post a Comment