Recipes

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Good Day/Bad Day

 Yesterday was a good day.

I managed to get the entrance, genkan scrubbed. Actually, David did it for me after I almost threw a bucket of water over him! I had a bucket of hot water to throw onto the tiles. Just as I was going to throw it, David opened the door; another second and he would have gotten very wet!

While David was scrubbing the entrance, I swept the corridor and the tatami room. I made lunch, just curry and rice. I spent time making designs for my Etsy shop and even went for a little walk!

Today I did nothing. I made an obento and breakfast. But that's about it. I'm so tired, but I don 't feel like I did that much yesterday to be so tired today!

I think part of it is the weather; it's cold and raining. I like this weather, but it's come on so suddenly that I don't think my body has adjusted.

Also, I've been doing a bit of exercise, not a lot but I think my body is wondering what's happening!

I want to get cleaned up and go shopping tomorrow. I really hope the rain stops so I can get laundry done.

One reason I want to clean as much as possible the next couple of days is that I'm going to Hannah's on Wednesday, then on Friday we are going to Kagoshima.

I'm really looking forward to this trip. We are going by Shinkansen. Staying for just two nights, just enough time to see a few things without exhausting ourselves. There's a cat shrine near the city that we are hoping to visit, but depends on the weather. Cool and cloudy is good, rain not so good!

On a funny note, I think the crows near here have been listening to closely to me.

I try not to swear but sometimes things get so hard and I get very frustrated that I do swear, especially the "F" word! Especially dealing with AI or the internet in general. Yesterday morning I was listening to the birds, there are some lovely sounding birds, really beautifil songs, then there are the crows! When I was listening to the crows yesterday it sounded like they were saying the "F" word over and over. 

Alan and Toast
Where they are sitting is next to Christopher's room. Christopher usually feds the cats. This was last night and they are waiting for dinner. They can hear Christopher moving around in his room! I thouhgt they looked very cute.

I'm sorry if there are any mistakes my AI spell and grammar checker isn't working!

No comments:

Post a Comment